Thursday 19 June 2008

Effective Home Remedies For Hay Fever

I woke up this morning with eyes so puffed up I could barely see. I just love this time of year! All sarcasm aside though, I had just about had enough of sneezing, wheezing and swollen eyes so I looked up home remedies for hay fever on the Internet and found the following article, which may be useful if you are like me during he pollen season: Effective Hay Fever Home Remedies.

One of those I found that isn't on there was rather strange but works - put vaseline at the base of your nose and around your nostrils. It prevents pollen going up your nose because it sticks to the vaseline and therefore won't cause a reaction. Strange but true!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The vaseline-tip sounds good! I will forward it to my friend who suffers from this. !

Google