Saturday 22 November 2008

Enjoy Good Food: Happy Hanukkah For Vegetarians!

In recent weeks I have really got into my cooking and baking again, as I always seem to do at this time of year! I've had the old recipe books out and have been improvising as always. I love doing that just before Christmas so I can impress the family and enjoy good food of my own semi-creation. As such, I discovered an old vegetarian Hanukkah recipe that I thought I'd share with the world.

I came up with this vegetarian Hanukkah recipe some time ago after trying cheese dumplings at a restaurant in New York when I visited a few years ago. the basis of it is the same as many chees dumpling recipes but with a twist. Check it out!

The Best Vegetarian Hanukkah Recipes: Delicious Cheese Dumplings
For one of the best vegetarian Hanukkah recipes, look no further. Euro Cheese Dumplings are quick and easy to make and will delight you guests over the holidays!
View more »

No comments:

Google