Thursday 17 July 2008

Cellulite Problem: The Bane Of Every Woman's Life!

The dreaded orange peel cellulite problem is, to repeat, the bane of every woman's life. Although almost 90% of us have it (so if you do then you are definitely not on your own), having just one tiny little bit on a thigh or a buttock has the ability to freak us out big time. Never has there been such a confidence sapping ailment out there that is not even classified as an illness!

I have to admit that, althogh I am not one of those women that goes out and tries every single cellulite "cure" and cellulite cream out there, I have tried a few creams over the years and none of them have worked... AT ALL! They have hardly even touched it. However, I have noticed a difference since I started drinking green tea a few weeks ago. I don't usually drink anything like that but my doctor thinks I have PCOS and advised that I lose weight. I tried to cut down on the coffee (sniff sniff) and replaced it with green tea... some of the time anyway! I've noticed that I feel better and have less orange peel on my thighs than I used to in just four weeks.

I knew green tea was rich in antioxidants but didn't think of it as a cellulite cure at all. Instead, it was just a hot drink that I didn't mind to replace coffee. Well, when it worked, it got me thinking about cellulite cures and other natural remedies that could be found out there. Anyone that has read my finance blog, Finance Central, in the last few months will know that I'm on a major budget drive and can't afford much at the minute, but all of those supplements that you read about are really expensive. So I did a little research and found some awesome natural cellulite cures that really work... apparently. I've read such good things about some of them that I wrote an article on them , which can be found here: Natural Cellulite Remedies.

If you try some of them out or have used them then let me know what you think. I'm on a mission to find which ones are the best now!

No comments:

Google