Saturday 20 September 2008

Stress Management Tip: Laugh Yourself Happy With A Few Good Jokes!

I am sure that you are well aware that stress seems to rule the world at the moment. In fact, it seems to control millions of lives, which is obviously no good for your health. In recent months, I have had several health problems that have all been related to stress. Although they are under control right now, I have certainly learned the importance of taking the time to chill out. I take a long walk if I feel myself getting stressed or choose a very good alternative - laughter via jokes.

As the old saying goes, laughter is the best medicine. No matter how down you feel or how ill you are a good joke will always perk you right up. The same goes for stress. Laughing will actually relieve that if only temporarily. With the credit crunch in full swing, we may all need some good jokes to relieve our stress soon so here are my pick of the websites you can access for a good laugh.

Lots Of Jokes - This website is an older one that has been well established and contains hundreds of jokes for you to laugh at on a massive range of topics. You can find those jokes here.

101 Fun Jokes - The jokes on here are just as funny, and this is actually my favourite site. I can always rely upon it for a good laugh. Check the jokes here.

Jackass Jokes - This jokes site is newer but contains just as many funnies as the other two. However, the reason I put this one on here is the dirty jokes and crude jokes sections. If that's your sense of humour then you will absolutely love this jokes site.

Trust me, laughter is always a good tonic so try a little today. I should warn you though, you may just like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well jokes are very good for your health

Google