Saturday 4 October 2008

Your Dental Health And Happiness

Not too long ago, I wrote a post about how telling jokes and smiling can give your health a boost. I hold to the maxim that a smile can brighten up anyone's day, no matter what else is going on around them, but I am absolutely amazed about how many people will not smile because they hate their teeth. I was reading an article on another blog today about Nadia O'Neal, the Tampa Cosmetic Dentist. It pointed out that she was an inspiration to women everywhere as a result of her skills in the field of dentistry and also the fact that she is undoubtedly one of the best in the field. The article pointed out just how well her business is doing as a result of her place as the top Tampa dentist. However, it also pointed out that she helps people to get their lives back on track again.

Coming from the UK where NHS treatment leaves a lot to be desired, I was amazed to find that the services offered were so comprehensive and so well organised on the website. Maybe that's just me but I could believe, after viewing the website, that she helps numerous families and individuals get their confidence back and achieve dental health for life.

I am extremely lucky in that I have very few hang ups about myself. I used to have enough to fill the pages of Tolstoy's War and Peace before I became older and wiser, but then I have never had any issues with my teeth. My dentist is simply amazing but I have to say that, viewing her Tampa dentistry site, I would be tempted to go to Nadia O'Neal if I was close enough!

It is important though to ensure that you do have a good dentist because the value of dental health cannot be underestimated. Smiling may improve your health and make you happier but then so will a pain free mouth!

No comments:

Google