Thursday 4 December 2008

Conjoined Twins Hope & Faith Williams: My Reaction

Anyone that reads about the news in the Uk at the moment will be aware that conjoined twins, or Siamese twins, Hope and Faith Williams were born last week. Their mother, Laura Williams, is just 18 years old and the youngest mother ever to give birth to conjoined twins.

They were attached at the chest and had surgery to detach them yesterday. Unfortunately, Hope died shortly afterwards. I felt the need to write a reaction to her sad passing, which can be found at my personal blog. I just thought it's an issue that is very real, especially in light of the fact pressure was exerted on Laura Williams to abort them. Please take a few moments to check out my reaction and comment or express your own feelings on the matter here:

British Conjoined Twin, Hope, Dies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg...My heart goes out to them. That is so said. For this reason, I Do NOT believe in the christian god. I for one can not believe that such a god would let this happen..but that is a whole different blog.. I wish them all well and that the baby that did live, I hope her a good life.
www.skepticalbeliefs.com

Google