Tuesday 5 August 2008

Ladies, Make Some Time For Yourself!

I have to say that one thing I absolutely love to do is have a pamper day. I rarely get the time to even have a bath let alone give myself a facial and a quick foot massage. I like feeling clean after a shower but I much prefer taking a book into the bath! Anyway, I'm sure all of you ladies out there are the same - too busy to take a time out for yourself. Well it's about time you did!

The thing is that it is expensive to have a pamper day at a salon but you can do it at home at a more affordable price... and I'm not talking about Avon. The alternative that I have been using for years is cheaper and has a greater range of products, from female vibrators to electronic massagers to exercise gear to foot creams to relaxation products... the list is endless! It's called Timeforme and it's apparently run by women, which explains why they seem to cater for my every whim (and yours too no doubt!).

I love the skin care products. They seem to work really well with my skin so I just use it when I have a pamper day as a treat. I think that if you use the same stuff day in and day out then your skin does not respond to it as well.

And if you want a little me time to get the blood flowing then their personal massagers will most definitely give you a boost! A little cheeky maybe but it's most definitely true... just take a look at their product range! Cheaper than Ann Summers but just as good!

No comments:

Google